MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
Mobile App Development capabilities
- Native iOS – Obective C
- Native Android – Java
- Native Windows Phone – XAML + C#
- Cross Platform Native/Hybrid – Titanium + Alloy, Xamarin
- Cross Platform Mobile-web/Hybrid – Cordova, Sencha Touch, HTML5
CreativeQ utilizes industry best practices in any of our mobile application development assignments. Listed below are such commonly used best practices.
- Match the business requirement with mobility aspects
- Consider the region and audience of the app
- Finalize the platforms and devices
- Do a prototype/wireframe and get the client’s blessing on expected functionality and main work flows
- Provide best UX
- Chose the correct technology considering the number of platforms, cost and non functional requirements
- Maintain layered architecture
- Unit test suite for the app
- Code quality check
- Non-functional requirement check such as performance, memory utilization, network bandwidth usage, battery drain etc.
- Check the code against the Apple HIG guidelines and Android UI guidelines.