UX/UI DESIGN & IA
User Experience Design & User Interface Design
A first impression can quickly become a last one when dealing with internet traffic within a site. By leveraging an impressive look and feel a site can quickly capture the attention of a visitor and focus them on the desired content. Soteria Creations strives to make every site design unique and enriching to it’s target audience, by doing so it not only promotes the site’s brand but also makes the overall visiting experience more enjoyable.
- We are well experienced in developing information architecture documents, including Sitemaps, Wireframes, Schematics, Flow charts, Functional & User Interface Specifications, Screen Mock ups, Storyboards, Mood boards, Style Guides, Paper Prototypes, High and Lo-fidelity Prototypes.
- Conversant with latest technologies and developing next generation applications.
- Engage with business clients to analyse business opportunities.
- Define vision and scope, and design approaches to meet requirements and objectives
- Create interaction design concepts, define site structures, site maps and process flows
- Developing Use Case Scenarios, Personas, Profiles and User Analytical Reports.
- Developing Questionnaires and Guideline Documents, Data Capture Forms. Domain knowledge capturing (Reusability), interviewing actual users, past data reference for information gathering.
- Creating Navigational Systems.
- Information classification and categorization, Data Grids Header / Footer definitions.
- Conducting Client/Stakeholder Meetings, Brainstorming Sessions and Workshops.
- Usability testing and heuristic evaluations.
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Preparation of UI Functional Specifications and UI Design Specifications
- Search Engine Optimisation
- User interface and prototype development to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas with the development/design teams
Information Architecture & Usability
We help organizations develop product concepts through experience strategy and deliver on those concepts through experience design.
Every problem is unique, and our approach respects that. We don’t shoehorn every client’s challenges into the same rigid process. We maintain a flexible toolkit of problem-solving techniques that allows us to tailor each project to your needs. We believe in the power of sharing our knowledge. We work in close collaboration with our clients because it makes all of us smarter. We can then carry that newfound knowledge forward into our future work. We are also active participants and thought leaders in our community through our case studies, ideas, and events.
Strategy is the foundation for creating any successful experience. We use a variety of research tools to uncover the needs, expectations, and behaviors of your audience. We then combine that with a systemic understanding of your business goals, market environment, and organizational capabilities to develop an experience strategy specific to your product and audience. Field research and ethnography Collaborative ideation Competitive analysis.
Turning great products and services into compelling experiences takes more than making something look pretty or work well. We apply our understanding of user psychology to create experiences that deliver real value for both companies and their customers.
Every site that CreativeQ develops utilizes a clear and concise navigation architecture. By incorporating strong usability standards into the Website the visitor will reach their desired destination easily and more efficiently therefore generating a highly condensed ROI conversion.